The Development of 2015 in Development
- Less jQuery, more Browserify and npm packages.
- Less grunt and gulp, more npm scripts.
- Less underscore and lodash, more Ramda and pure JS.
- Less Sublime Text, more Emacs, particularly with Spacemacs.
- Less EJS and HTML, more Jade.
- Less MongoDB, more Postgres.
- Less devops, more Heroku.
- Less note-taking apps, more Markdown.
Overall I’m moving towards simpler, more focused tools that I can combine to produce smaller, more easier to understand packages.